How we help CIOs: our unique model and services.
experienced technology executives
Our experienced technologists work on your biggest challenges.
- C-level executives who have “Been There. Done That.” – part SWAT team, part mentors, part sounding boards
- Business-focused to solve critical technology challenges and support your efforts to present complex solutions to the C-Suite
- Help solidify your seat at the table and support your efforts for continous respect of IT within the organization
In the trenches with you to reach the finish line.
- Strategic technical roadmap evolved from corporate goals and current state
- Your insurance policy – avoiding common pitfalls and aligning capabilities to goals
- Bringing to bear the technical resources to help you execute on the strategy
full data lifecycle capabilities
Data = Revenue (Gained or Lost).
Technical capabilities across the entire data lifecycle.
- Data Strategy & Architecture
- Data Governance & Mastering
- Data Analytics & Intelligence
- Data Operations
Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Strategic Guidance
- Full Data Lifecycle (Data Strategy, Master Data Management, Data Analytics, and Data Operations)
- Strategic Guidance
- Program Management and Requirements
- Strategic Guidance & CTO
- Web Application
- Enterprise Integration & Reporting
Deep technical capabilities in everything data
Nearly every business goals needs data to be successful. Creating a sound strategy for how data will meet those goals is a critical component to not only supporting those goals, but earning a seat at the table.
- Strategic technical roadmaps – evolved from corporate goals, current state and what can be executed
- Modern data architecture design – responsibly designing the “go forward architecture” (GFA) that leverages modern techniques and technologies
- C-level business-focused presentation of complex technology recommendations
- Assessment of application portfolios, architecture, processes and approaches
To execute on your strategy you will need accurate, verified and trusted data combined from disparate systems that the business owns and IT stewards.
- Data governance – involve the business in owning data their data, creating rules and being a partner with IT.
- Master Data Management – the technology that implements the results of Data governance to enforce business rules, create a single, trusted version of an “Entity” (person, place or thing), and allow the business to correct and manage their data.
- Operational Data Store – aggregate and consolidate information from multiple transactional systems to provide numerous benefits to other systems and application.
Turn your data into information and corporate wisdom to gain competitive advantages and increase revenues.
- Data Warehouses – build your analytics engine.
- Data Science – leveraging Big Data analytics to drive impactful growth, revenue and profit in ways previously not possible.
- Business Intelligence tools – utilize tools such as Qlik, Tableau and PowerBI to make your key operational and executive metrics actionable
The best strategies and execution will fail if they cannot be operationalized. Keeping everything running smoothly day in and day out is critical to reducing the fire fights and derailments to free your team up for higher valued tasks.
- Leverage on- and off-shore 24×7 monitoring and maintenance
- Become proactive with capacity planning, upgrades and performance
- Add effective High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) capabilities